To Full, Midweek, Young, Honorary, Senior and Country Members:
NOTICE OF 2012 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2012 Annual Meeting of Squash Members will be held at the Club on Saturday 20th October 2012 at 6:00pm
This year’s meeting is being held on World Squash Day, in support of the sport’s bid to become part of the 2020 Olympics. Chesham Bois, along with up to 1000 clubs from dozens of Countries, will host a 20 a-side match which we have decided will double up with the first round of our Handicap Competition. So please enter the Competition, to be part of the day, then stay on for our AGM and nibbles afterwards.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Membership Secretary’s Report – Rob Ballingall
3. Captain’s Report – Richard Harvey – including Team of the Year.
4. Junior Organiser’s Report – John Ormiston – including Junior Player of the Year.
5. League Organiser’s Report – Kate Ballingall – including Player of the Year and League Champion.
6. Chair’s Report.
7. Election of Squash Committee for 2012/13.
Position, Member, Years Served on Committee:
Chair: Rob Ballingall – 16
Club Captain: Richard Harvey – 5
Ladies Representative: Juliet O’Toole – 5
Bookings: Neal Gibbons – 7
Junior Organiser: John Ormiston – 13
Web Site: Neal Gibbons – 6
Events Organiser: Dominic Thwaites – 3
Membership Secretary: Rob Ballingall – 16
League Organiser: Kate Ballingall – 2
Secretary: Steven Sieff – 1
Committee Member: Janice Pearce – 1
8. Any other business.
Rob Ballingall (Chairman) 20th September 2012