NOTICE OF 2013 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2013 Annual Meeting of Squash Members will be held at the Club on Thursday 31st October 2013 at 8:00pm
From 7:15, preceding the meeting, we have arranged our first Exhibition match involving a Lady. Emma Beddoes is ranked No:7 in England and is now inside the World top 30 having just won the Penang Open beating Rachel Grinham (ex World No 1) in the final. Emma will play some lucky members of our 1st Team so let’s see how our boys fare against, literally, World class opposition!
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Membership Secretary’s Report – Rob Ballingall
3. Captain’s Report – Richard Harvey – including Team of the Year.
4. Junior Organiser’s Report – John Ormiston – including Junior Player of the Year.
5. League Organiser’s Report – Kate Ballingall – including Player of the Year and League Champion.
6. Chair’s Report.
7. Election of Squash Committee for 2013/14.
Position Member Years Served on Committee
Chair Rob Ballingall 17
Club Captain Richard Harvey 6
Ladies Representative Juliet O’Toole 6
Bookings Neal Gibbons 8
Junior Organiser John Ormiston 14
Web Site Neal Gibbons 7
Events Organiser Dominic Thwaites 4
Membership Secretary Rob Ballingall 17
League Organiser Kate Ballingall 3
Secretary Steven Sieff 2
Committee Member Janice Pearce 2
8. Any other business.
Rob Ballingall (Chairman) 10th September 2013