Points from the recent Squash Committee Meeting:
(1) Kate has listed the current leaders of our two league competitions, which run to the end of April:
League Champion, (average highest league ranking to date)
1st Dan Colquhoun
2nd Will Gardner
3rd Sam Pothecary
Player of the Year ( cumulative league points to date)
1st Tim Paul 104
2nd Chris Wildman 94
3rd Tom Walter 92
(2) Our next Club Night, 1st March, falls on a Sunday. Do come along and join us for the usual games of racketball or squash (including doubles which has proved popular in the past) from 6:30 onwards.
(3) If you’d like to vote for squash to be included in the next Olympics, please go here and vote!
(4) Following my note last month, Nick Huntley has joined the Entertainments Committee. He has circulated a questionnaire seeking your views, which I would encourage you to complete – only 4 questions so very quick and easy and should give feedback as to what we squash players want!
I also mentioned Peter Dickinson was stepping down as Facilities Manager – do please contact me if you’d like to consider taking this one over.
(5) Finally Dom has put up the notice for our next Club competition, the Vets & Vints which will take place from 7th to 22nd March. Just sign up or contact Dom.