Welcome to the 2018 season!
I am pleased to let you know that the Club has developed a new and improved on-line membership and subscription system for 2018. It will make it much easier for members to renew, by doing away with paper membership forms and offering the option of paying by debit or credit card online.
If you are familiar with buying goods and services online then you will be familiar with this.
For those existing members who do not have access to a computer, or wish to pay by cheque, individual arrangements will be available. We would though encourage all members to embrace the new technology which will make membership and other areas of Club management much simpler.
As well as making it easier for our members to sign up and pay their fees, in the long term, the new system, called MMM (Manage My Match), has the functionality that can enable easy management of some internal leagues and tournaments, and allow members to get in touch with other members to arrange games. It is already operating as a league management system for the squash section.
Registering and paying with a card is very easy and is seamlessly integrated with MMM.
You will be asked for your credit/debit card details to make payment. CBLTSC has carefully reviewed the security issues in this regard and can assure members that card details are processed to the highest possible security standard: PCI Level 1.
You can choose whether you want your card details to be retained for future transactions ie subscription renewal, fob top up.
All discounts will be automatically applied.
For further instructions and fees for the 2018 season please click here
To register and pay your renewal fees visit http://cbltsc.managemymatch.com
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions of Membership when registering, but just to highlight the following points:
- • Once again, we are encouraging members to renew their membership promptly by offering a discounted annual fee PROVIDED THAT you renew no later than March 1st. After March 1st, the full annual fee within each membership category must be paid.
- • A family discount of 10% will be applied if two or more people from the same household are renewing as playing members.
- • Where any child under 12 is a member, at least one parent of that child MUST be a social or playing member of the club
- • Coaches take responsibility for the health, wellbeing and safety of children up to the age of 18 at coaching lessons. If children use the club facilities and courts as members but unsupervised by parents or a responsible adult, this is on the understanding that they do so at their own risk, and the club, it’s members, staff and officials are not responsible for them.
- • Rules of Play and Conduct: www.cbltsc.com/tennis-rules-of-play/
- • Tennis Section Terms and Conditions: www.cbltsc.com/tennis-terms/
- • Tennis Section Committee: www.cbltsc.com/tennis-committee/
- • Members who have not paid renewal fees within one calendar month of the due date (ie March 1st), are deemed to have lapsed their membership, will not be entitled to use the Club facilities and will be removed from club records.
Members wishing to rejoin in this situation will be required to pay a joining fee (if applicable to their category) and the full year subscription.
We are a TennisMark+ accredited club, which means that we meet the highest Sport England standards.
The Tennis Committee urges all members to sign up for British Tennis Membership (BTM). For those who are not BTM members you can join for free now at www.lta.org.uk/britishtennismembership. Once you are a BTM member you MUST then formally opt-in to be eligible to receive Wimbledon tickets. If you do not do this then:
- a) you will NOT be eligible for our Wimbledon ticket ballot, and:
- b) the Club will receive a smaller allocation of tickets overall.
This is because our allocation is based on the BTM members who have opted-in. The deadline to opt-in for the ticket ballots is February 23rd.
Our club is thriving thanks to your continued support. Behind the scenes is a splendid team of volunteers who captain teams and support me on the Tennis Committee. We are always looking for volunteers to carry out specific tasks (not necessarily on the Committee). Specifically, we are currently looking for someone to get involved with Communications for the Tennis Section. Could you help – if so please contact me or a member of the Committee
Enjoy your tennis and hope to see you on court.
Tennis Section Chairman